LEAK DETECTION SERVICES
When it comes to a suspected leak, it is always better to be safe than sorry. When you observe any of the signs listed on this page or suspect a potential plumbing leak, contact a professional plumbing repair company that will do a thorough assessment and investigation of your plumbing system. We have the best leak detection specialists in Las Vegas. Our team will give your the best recommendations for repair or replacement of any plumbing issue that is causing the leak.
Find Us on Google & Social Media
Leak Detection Services in Las Vegas
A water leak can waste hundreds of gallons of water every day. It’s important to get any leaks under control before further water damage occurs. There are dangerous and very costly consequences when you let water leakage go undetected or repaired.
SIGNS THAT YOU MAY HAVE A PLUMBING LEAK MAY INCLUDE:
- Water meter readings changing when not using water
- Condensation on walls
- Damaged dishwasher hose connection
- Lower water pressure
- Dripping faucets
- Running toilets
- Soft, spongy or discolored walls
- Musty odors walls near drains or sewers or from floors
- Unusually damp foundation or slab cracks
- Water running when faucets are off
- Chronic sewer backup problems
- Warm areas on concrete floors
- Mildew or excessive moisture under carpets
- Puddles in unexpected places
- Excessive moisture under carpets
- In outdoor areas such as yards or lawns that are unusually wet or moist with unusual plant or grass growth.